Evolve. Be challenged. Challenge us. Do good work.
Marketing Associate / Asssistant
Reporting to the Director of Brand Strategy and Creative Director, the Marketing Associate will assist in executing tactical functions relating to marketing strategy for our clients and our own business development initiatives. The marketing associate will assist in the conceptualization and subsequent creation of marketing campaigns – online, traditional, and everywhere in between. He/she will have a versatile skillset with a proven ability to solve challenges, work well under pressure and track/adhere to multiple deadlines.
- Provide assistance with advertising and promotional material, communication strategy, competitor analysis, market research, sales analysis, product management, product development, sourcing, and all other aspects related to marketing;
- Conduct market research in order to identify current market trends;
- Collect and analyze data from market research to generate appropriate marketing tools;
- Communicate and coordinate with co-workers, business partners, and clients;
- Develop project plans and timelines;
- Prioritize and schedule workload to ensure timely completion;
- Prepare draft reports, background documentation, and research; and,
- Other responsibilities and directives as assigned.
- University degree or college diploma in marketing or related field;
- 3-5 years experience as a marketing coordinator or associate
- Strong working knowledge of marketing principles;
- Demonstrated understanding of consumer behaviours;
- Highly creative and versatile;
- Excellent written and verbal skills;
- Highly organized;
- Excellent problem solving skills;
- Highly effective project management, prioritization, multi-tasking, and time management skills to meet deadlines;
- Proven team player who is both flexible and highly adaptable;
- Ability to adhere to multiple strict deadlines, and work well under pressure in order to meet organizational goals.
Just to clarify, this is not a sales position. This is marketing. If you unsure of the difference, then – we’re sorry to say – but you are not the right candidate.
We are innovation and sustainability partners. We push our clients and ourselves to continue to grow and evolve. It’s challenging but infinitely more rewarding work. Everyone here takes ownership of their work – but that doesn’t mean you’ll work alone. It simply means you’ll need an independent spirit, belief in what you do, and the ideal environment that lets you reach your potential. That is KiK.
HOW TO APPLY
Email us at email@example.com and include a brief resume with relevant experience, salary expectations. You should also be prepared to share a portfolio of some of your favourite work in digital or physical form.